NEWS IN RFID AND RTLS
RFID (NFC) ANDROID PROPERTY INVENTORY
- New inventory software is provided in the initial phase of the project as "TRY & BUY" and you can test the software free of charge in real operation.
- We have integrated NFC mobile phone readers, so in addition to QR codes, you can also use smart tags to tag assets and RFID (NFC) tags.
- We have successfully deployed the Android version to one of our major customers and we can confirm that everything works as it should.
- We've converted our successful asset inventory solution to Android OS and can now work with our software on mobile phones.
- For more information, visit www.inventura-majetku.eu
- The accuracy of localization and navigation can be refined by thickening the network of these luminaires.
- Camera on mobile phone, mobile scanner scanner or other camera reads light IDs.
- LEDs transmit their unique identifiers in the invisible spectrum.
- Philips LIghting has developed LED luminaires that revolutionize indoor localization and navigation.
RFID AT TEN FROM TEN
- Currently used RFID chips already contain in addition to unique identifiers also memory banks for storing application identifiers (batch, properties, addressee, etc.)
- RFID complications in textiles are stacking in chimneys. RFID tags sometimes overlap and the upper antenna sometimes completely shields the antenna below.
- Marks & Spencer, with Paxar Monarch (now Avery Dennison) and British Telecom integrators, was the first swallow 10 years ago.
- The 10 largest textile brands already use RFID technology.
EPRIVACY COMES AFTER GDPR
- In our projects, we are already ready for ePrivacy after GDPR, so we only expand the information about cookies on the website.
- This year or next, a new ePrivacy regulation will come from the EU, which will (not this time) broaden the GDPR with rules on the protection of personal data in electronic communications. ePrivacy was originally supposed to start paying together with GDPR, but somehow it failed.
- Last year (like many of you), we sweated as controllers and personal data processors under the GDPR.