NEWS IN RFID AND RTLS
- The accuracy of localization and navigation can be refined by thickening the network of these luminaires.
- Camera on mobile phone, mobile scanner scanner or other camera reads light IDs.
- LEDs transmit their unique identifiers in the invisible spectrum.
- Philips LIghting has developed LED luminaires that revolutionize indoor localization and navigation.
RFID AT TEN FROM TEN
- Currently used RFID chips already contain in addition to unique identifiers also memory banks for storing application identifiers (batch, properties, addressee, etc.)
- RFID complications in textiles are stacking in chimneys. RFID tags sometimes overlap and the upper antenna sometimes completely shields the antenna below.
- Marks & Spencer, with Paxar Monarch (now Avery Dennison) and British Telecom integrators, was the first swallow 10 years ago.
- The 10 largest textile brands already use RFID technology.